VA Tech "massacre"

Discussion about politicks
Big John
2018 Member of the Year

Re: VA Tech "massacre"

Post by Big John » April 30th, 2007, 8:53 am

LadyAngler said:
Punxsutawny Phil f's up the weather every year. I hold the entire species responsible.
LA I have often thought about taking a climbing tree stand and when they pull the little bastard out of his box and hold him up for the press, and sending phil to meet his maker.

Rafe Hollister
Former MOTY

Post by Rafe Hollister » April 30th, 2007, 10:28 am

Yo, Dog. That's how BJ rolls.
"I'll tell you one thing about women, they don't give a damn about things on the side of the road."
- Tim Wilson

Big John
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Big John » April 30th, 2007, 5:23 pm

MOCraig said:
You have issues, BJ. I recommend taking up another hobby. This gun thing isn't for you.

Coming from a guy I can out shoot, doesn't hold much merit.

LadyAngler
<font color="#FF0000"><b>2008 Member of the YEAR</

Post by LadyAngler » April 30th, 2007, 5:44 pm

BJ~ Imagine the press on that! I'm betting your psych profile, firearm inventory, criminal background check and shoe size would be on everyone's lips before breakfast. That's one high profile animal whack. Kinda like running over Lassie or somethin'.
Anything you can do, I can do better.

Big John
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Big John » April 30th, 2007, 6:24 pm

LadyAngler said:
BJ~ Imagine the press on that! I'm betting your psych profile, firearm inventory, criminal background check and shoe size would be on everyone's lips before breakfast. That's one high profile animal whack. Kinda like running over Lassie or somethin'.
LOL ya that would be interesting to say the least. MOcraig your respect means nothing to me however; as long as we are talking respect I have a lot for you, not that it means anything to you either but I do. As far as my hunting ability goes I put deer in the freezer nearly every year, bear in the freezer once, moose in the freezer once and more fish than I care to count.