Trout fishing and Camping get together

Information about trout fishing in Missouri
Roscoe Dog
2018 Member of the Year

Trout fishing and Camping get together

Post by Roscoe Dog » February 24th, 2010, 10:24 am

Just looking to see if there would be any interest from you heathens in a getting a few together and hit up Maramec Springs and then head on down to my place for a fish fry and BS session. Maybe get it going in early April. Rainbow and ODF have said they would be in. My place is only about 1/2 hour from Maramec Springs. I have plenty of space.
Dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things.

RB
Admin Team

Re: Trout fishing and Camping get together

Post by RB » February 25th, 2010, 6:29 pm

RD and I did one of those trips last fall and it was a good time. Kinda like a spring time hoe down. Maybe the next morning we can spread out and chase some turks.

BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by BornBad » March 3rd, 2010, 4:23 pm

I aint one for camping anymore, but if'n I know some of the folks around here are going to be out at Maramec, I'll try to show up to shoot the chit.

:boozer:
I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow. – Fred Bear

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » March 4th, 2010, 11:29 am

BB, Mike was talking about staying at his cabin.

BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by BornBad » March 4th, 2010, 11:53 am

Oh, saw the "camping" part and presumed. Somewhere along the lines, I got to candied ass to sleep on the ground.. passed-out there several times, but that's not the same thing.

Heading out to Maramec tomorrow with the family. I will post our morning results up :rockon:

:boozer:
I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow. – Fred Bear

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » March 4th, 2010, 12:26 pm

I hear ya on the camping deal. Good luck tomorrow. I heard the fish are coming out small there. So much for the 4 fish limit and bigger catches.