Awesome!!!

Time to be talkin' turkey.
RB
Admin Team

Re: Awesome!!!

Post by RB » April 15th, 2011, 9:15 am

PoisonSnake wrote:I hate freaking soccer so bad that it even embarasses me to kick the ball around with my daughters out in the yard.

I've always viewed soccer players as having found a sport they could survive in because they were not capable of playing baseball, basketball, or football.

Most of them suck at hunting too. Hell, most of them don't even hunt. Damn soccer players.
PS, tell us how you really feel. I played CYC soccer all through grade school because we did not have Pop Warner football like today. In high school a lot of us that played football played soccer, then a winter sport, to stay in shape for track or baseball. Nothing wrong with a kid playing a sport even soccer if that's the only one they can do or their mothers will let them do.

SAMCRO
2018 Member of the Year

Post by SAMCRO » April 15th, 2011, 9:17 am

Soccer is gay unless you're younger than 12.
All you thugs and ugly mugs dealing drugs and making noise,
You can kill each other all you want but if you touch my little boys,
You begging for this bullet will be the last thing that you say
before I let my dark side come out to play

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » April 15th, 2011, 9:56 am

SAMCRO wrote:Soccer is gay unless you're younger than 12.
SC, when I played soccer was not the finesse sport it is today. It was more like rugby without using your hands. A lot of checking and kicking. I got banged up more in soccer than ever in football.

PoisonSnake
2015 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by PoisonSnake » April 15th, 2011, 11:13 am

Growing up, I would have bet that the nearest soccer field to anywhere in the bootheel was in St. Louis. Nowadays, I hear mention of kids playing it down there and it disturbs me. I mean, afterall, who in the hell are these lads growing up down there going to have to make fun of once they go to college? You have to have someone to laugh at. I mean, chit, not everyone in the world looks like Rafe.
Live the American dream? Baby I am the American dream.

SAMCRO
2018 Member of the Year

Post by SAMCRO » April 15th, 2011, 11:48 am

Thank God for that.

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » April 15th, 2011, 12:19 pm

Ya got a point there Snake.

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » April 15th, 2011, 12:39 pm

Even if they play soccer, they can still make fun of duck hunters. They're always a safe bet.
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

SAMCRO
2018 Member of the Year

Post by SAMCRO » April 15th, 2011, 12:48 pm

Dave has a point, and not just his cute little head this time. Duck hunters pretty much always suck, no matter where you are.

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » April 15th, 2011, 1:10 pm

SAMCRO wrote:Dave has a point, and not just his cute little head this time.
God dangit Craig stop looking at soccer pics before it's too late.
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » April 15th, 2011, 1:12 pm

There's a few duckers on this hera place that are more killers than duckers, hobie and dmr. I wouldn't make fun of them ifn I was you unless too tall will protect you.

PoisonSnake
2015 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by PoisonSnake » April 15th, 2011, 2:27 pm

Hobie is a puss. Kind of a bigger fellow. But, still a clam. I wouldn't say what he does is actual hunting.

DMR is a hardcore duck hunter. But, I would whoop his ass six days from Thursday.
Live the American dream? Baby I am the American dream.

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » April 15th, 2011, 2:30 pm

Bottom line Russ, you'd be better off getting the kid in a bowling league, so he had some real male role models to look up to.

Also, Russ, if you changed your address and didn't tell me, then I've been wasting all of those paper bags full of chit I've been throwing at the front door. If that truly is the case, then I must demand an apology. You just don't do that to a guy.

Limbshot
2016 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by Limbshot » April 19th, 2011, 11:06 am

I wish you guys would stop talking about baseball like you have to be some kind of athlete to play it. I'd rather read Rafe's posts about how he saw stuff but didn't kill anything as opposed to watch a bunch of fat slob beer drinkers make millions of dollars for scratching their nuts because their pants don't fit right and spitting all over the dugout. If you think baseball is more of a sport than soccer, there is something seriously wrong with you. Throw the ball, hit the ball, jog your fat donkey to first base, get thrown out, repeat. Wow, what a sport. Very exciting. Yawn. At least basketball does take a little skill, and football takes some skill, but how smart do you have to be to have somebody tell you what to do and where to go on every single play? Stupid Americans. :yes:
Proud staffer for Bust-a-Buck scent products and U-Slide Bow Holder.
http://www.bustabuckdeerlure.com/
http://u-slide.com/

Triton X2
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Triton X2 » April 19th, 2011, 6:22 pm

So let me see.......a 0-0 game after seemingly 3 days worth of playing is exciting?
That's funny you don't look Druish.

Limbshot
2016 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by Limbshot » April 20th, 2011, 1:18 pm

Same thing happens in baseball jackleg. 0-0 games are pretty rare. Oh, and they only play an hour and a half, which is actually an hour and half because there are no timeouts and the clock doesn't stop when the ball goes out of bounds, or between each play. The ref may add a few minutes for lost play time due to stops in play, but that is seldom more than 4 minutes. I will discontinue to try and educate the ignorant. :scratch: If you do not understand what you are watching, any sport can be boring. If you douches had any idea how difficult half the stuff they do with a damn ball truly was, you'd probably appreciate it more. :flippa: I don't expect you to understand though, the game requires thinking, which rules most of you out.
Proud staffer for Bust-a-Buck scent products and U-Slide Bow Holder.
http://www.bustabuckdeerlure.com/
http://u-slide.com/